- About Us
- Log in
By joining as a Branch Patron Member, you are contributing to the success of the SAIMC Branch you joined and therefore earn to be recognized as such.
· The logos of all our Branch Patron Members will be prominently displayed at every event organized by the SAIMC Branch
· Any training courses being run by Branch Patron Members will be advertised at no cost to them by means of circulation to all SAIMC members of that Branch.
· All vacancies of the Branch Patron Member will be advertised to the Branch at no cost to the Member.
· Branch Patron Members will receive discount for their courses to be evaluated for CPD purposes.
· Branch Patron Members will have their logo displayed on the landing page of the SAIMC website of that branch
· Any new updates received from any Branch Patron Members will be displayed on screen by the Branch before and after meetings and functions.
· Branches may add benefits to their Branch Patron members after the impact has been assessed by Council.
· Branches may hold mini exhibition for their branch members which includes the National Patron members with the proviso that National Patron members who are interested in the mini exhibition have contributed to a branch in any of the following ways:
o Sponsored and presented during at least one Technical evening OR
o Took at least one sponsorship during the branch’s Golf Day OR
o Entered at least one team in the branch’s Golf Day OR
o Provided at least one sponsorship in one form or another (determined by the branch)
These provisos are intended to eliminate any bad feelings between the Branch Patron members who are supporting a particular branch directly and the National Patron members. The Branch Patron have expressed their view that larger companies are not contributing directly to a branch’s activities and then wants to overpower them during these exhibitions while the National Patron members feel they are contributing to the SAIMC and not just to a branch.